Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Pretty Lady


On Saturday, we read the whale book and sang songs. I stayed up late with mommy, Gram and Aunt Miranda watching baseball while G-Dad went to the Italian fest.








On Sunday, we all ate brunch together and drank coffee (well, I had milk). The girls and I watched baseball (day game!) and we played outside. Mommy and Aunt Miranda saw a movie and went to Boscos for dinner while I hung with G-Dad and Gram and listened to Pink Floyd.




And on Miranda's last full day in Memphis, we ate Chick Filet, shopped at Target, played outside and enjoyed a delicious Mexican dinner with Uncle Spanky and his friend Nic. I heard they all ate Ben and Jerry's after I went to bed, and it made me sort of jealous. More importantly, Boston beat Baltimore!

This cute photo was taken Tuesday morning right before we went to the airport. Poor mommy did not even put on make-up or do her hair. Sorry I had to post this girls- it was all I had! (And boy does Miranda look pretty!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's spelled Nick, not Nic.