Wednesday, August 20, 2008

For the love of... Electronics?


I love G-Dad's cell phone. Aside from mommy's laptop, it is my favorite toy. Oh, but like most men, I do enjoy the remote control.

Earlier this week, I drooled on G-Dad's phone so much that it quit working. Or maybe he dropped it? Who knows? Mommy will not let me play with her phone anymore. Mean ol' mommy. G-Dad spoils me; and I love every minute!

I apologize for not blogging lately... things around the Bernal House have been so hectic! Mommy is preparing to move into the New House (while I play with a trove of lovely ladies) and G-Dad has been helping move things and paint. Next week... I will be in my new house. Hello, sleepless nights, mommy! Ha ha ha!

I have much news to share with my dedicated readers: new foods, babbling, crawling, sitting up... and some great new toys. I am already wearing 9 month old clothes because I am so tall (like my uncle)! But those details will have to wait until later. Mommy, Bonnie (one of my pretty ladies) and I are going SWIMMING! Then Bonnie and I are hanging out until this evening. I love Bonnie. Mommy says Miranda is too old for me, but I wonder, is Bonnie?

Will she wait until I get big and marry me? I do love my Bonnie...

No comments: