Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My New House and... the RED SOX!

Okay. So mommy finally let me use the mac today. It has been in the cabinet for quite some time. I think she was waiting for wireless internet or maybe the new power cord? I dunno. But I miss this little computer! That silly HP is hard to type on, yet I love to watch the replays and interviews on mlb.com.

Last night, Boston beat the LA Angels at Fenway! They will play the Devil Rays (or is it just the Rays?) Friday night in Florida. Stupid indoor baseball field. Mommy invited G-dad and Spanky over but Memphis is playing Louisville. Sigh. I guess it will be just me, mommy and Chris. Maybe we can get Julie to watch as well?

More blogs to come soon... with NEW photos! I sure did miss my mac! Thank you for remaining patient with me, faithful readers. And with mommy- she really has been busy the past two months. Now she is studying for something called the GRE. How does she find the time to do all this?

Off to bed (again). Love and hugs,

Aiden the Cole

No comments: