My very first gift, from Aunt Stephanie and Uncle Michael. (See next pic below!) I definitely got the hang of unwrapping very quickly!
Chris gave me a stuffed puppy (that barks!) for the first night of Hanukkah. At first, the box was more fun to play with, but mommy was concerned that I was ingesting the paper. Take note: I am sitting next to my Lion, a very cool walking/riding toy that Aunt Stephanie mailed in late November. Let me just say that his nose is way cooler than Rudolph's!
On Christmas Eve, mommy, G-dad, Gram (ma-na) and Spanky all gathered at our house for drinks, lobster and games. I got to open a talking piggy bank with coins! It was so fun (well, until I came down with a cold that night...) Merry Christmas, mommy! Did you enjoy the constant waking, snot and boogies?
Who looks naughty in this picture?
No comments:
Post a Comment