skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Boy Bernal
Aiden's Adventures
Monday, April 6, 2009
Dishwasher, what dishwasher?
Mom, I do not know what you mean. I am not
in
the dishwasher... I am simply standing on the door!
This is my way of helping out in the kitchen!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
splish, splash I was taking a bath
spring
can I have some more?
Dale Jr.
baby's first cake
Aiden's First Halloween
I love to chew on my fist
sometimes they think I am a girl
Subscribe via email
Enter your email address:
Delivered by
FeedBurner
can I use this to knock over my green monster?
Aiden's First Swim
check out Kristin's toe...
he's a natural
Can I drink this water, mommy?
Tiger Cub
Aiden's first NCAA championship game
I love my bath... I think.
7 weeks old
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(14)
▼
April
(6)
Happy Easter!
Hello, Big Papi!
Whatz up, G-dad?
Dishwasher, what dishwasher?
Elmo in Action
A Noothgrush on my Toothbrush
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2008
(78)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(6)
About Us
Mommy & Aiden
motherhood
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment