Monday, July 14, 2008

Mommy and Aunt Julie

Yesterday, Mommy and Aunt Julie attended their first Redbirds game together. G-dad scored some suite tickets from Fed Ex, so the girls watched the game in style. I heard mommy say that Julie ate a lot- funny, because that sounds more like mommy than anyone else. Man, can she put away some food!

The best part about their outing: it was a day game so I spent time with G-Dad! I had the best day- we did all sorts of things... and I was in a jovial mood when mommy came home. So good, in fact, that I went to bed over an hour past bedtime. It just felt like a good time to play and blow raspberries on mommy's shoulder, you know? I mean, I can sleep anytime...
I have to admit, I was a little jealous that mommy saw baseball without me (and Aunt Julie looked cute, thus increasing my jealousy). But I forgive her- she works hard to entertain me, day in and day out. I gave her one heck of a day today, too. He he. I'm pretty happy now, though, sitting outside, watching the trees and listening to the birds.

Did somebody say Homerun Derby tonight at Yankee Stadium? I may have to stay up late again!

No comments: