
On Sunday, January 25th, I had my very first birthday party! Although it was early (in the tradition of the Bernal's Happy Pre-Birthday song), we had a big day planned...
For breakfast, Chris made banana and chocolate chip pancakes (I had plain banana). Then after a long nap (your welcome, mommy), Lili and Gram fed me cheese, crackers, grapes and delicious snacks while mommy set out food and G-dad hung streamers. Bonnie iced the homemade carrot-raisin-pineapple cake (see picture at left), and Lili dressed me in this dashing overall/plaid shirt outfit.

We opened presents after having some wine and cheese, waiting for more guests to arrive (but before the cake...) I received so many cool toys. There were even packages from family members out of town- boy, am I a lucky boy! Here is Baby's (toddler's?) first hammer. Interesting... I really just like to take the pegs out and put them back in. The darned red one will not come out!

The stackable Haba blocks are quite fun- especially to chew on. Look at all these new colors... and check out those lovely ladies in the background. How
you doin' Eden and Bonnie?
I was taking a break from all the unwrapping and posing. I suspected that some juice and carrot cake was on my horizon.
No comments:
Post a Comment