Mommy made a delicious homemade cake that is baby/toddler friendly, and Gram made the vanilla cream cheese frosting. Thank you Ina Garten for the great recipes. I could not get enough!
Here I am with Lili, taking a break from my new cars and trucks to grab a sugary snack.
Back to work. There was so much to unwrap (and clean up) and this was my biggest gift of all: the kitchen. Now I can have my very own kitchen to play in when mommy is cooking in the big kitchen. I am getting so bored with the cabinets, pots and pans in there. Bring on the new!
Oh, you made dinner for the grown-ups. That is completely understandable. I forgive you! Mom said those enchiladas were tasty!
I want to thank everyone who took the time to attend my first party. I had so much fun- and there are more pictures to come in our Picasa web album. I had a great birthday, and I missed those who were not there; I sure appreciate the cards and gifts that were sent in the mail or Lili's car.
LOVE, Aiden the-new-one-year-old
No comments:
Post a Comment