On Sunday, mommy, Gram, Aunt Kaki and I all went to Mango Street Baby, a cool children's store in Germantown. It was really neat! The store had umbrellas as lights and my favorite rock and roll baby music on the cd player. Mango Street even sold a binkie that said "mommy's boy," how hysterical!
Gram bought me a cool new chew toy (er, teething toy) and a whale story book. Mom picked out some baby sunscreen (ew, icky) and showed me ta stroller, the Mother of All Strollers, that we will own when I get big. It was so cool. I cannot wait to get to 6 months- or 20 pounds- whichever comes first! Thank you in advance, mommy!
That night for dinner, G-Dad made delicious seafood and mommy went to her bookclub meeting- but I did not even know because I was in bed! It sure is good for mom to get of the house, though. I really wear her out sometimes- ya'll know I really do not nap, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment