skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Boy Bernal
Aiden's Adventures
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
I was a good boy!
Mother's Day
First I was asleep in the car... then for half of brunch.
Here we are after brunch in the Boscos parking lot. Uncle Spanky is snapping the pics.
Do I look fat in this picture?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
splish, splash I was taking a bath
spring
can I have some more?
Dale Jr.
baby's first cake
Aiden's First Halloween
I love to chew on my fist
sometimes they think I am a girl
Subscribe via email
Enter your email address:
Delivered by
FeedBurner
can I use this to knock over my green monster?
Aiden's First Swim
check out Kristin's toe...
he's a natural
Can I drink this water, mommy?
Tiger Cub
Aiden's first NCAA championship game
I love my bath... I think.
7 weeks old
Blog Archive
►
2009
(14)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
▼
2008
(78)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(17)
▼
May
(21)
Did you hear?!
Aiden's Godparents
Aunt Kaki: Day Two
Aunt Kaki
Visitors!
I'm a big boy
a progression of sorts
Babysitter
Did you hear the news??!!
Home
Galloping Horse
What?!
I was a good boy!
Call your Mama
Happy Pre-Mother's Day
Polo
Duck
A Crush
View my pics in a cool slideshow option.Boy Bernal...
Baby's Night Out
Scooting and Tooting
►
April
(6)
About Us
Mommy & Aiden
motherhood
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment