Today, Mommy and Gram went shopping (and decided to grab lunch along the way). It was the first time I have been left alone without Mommy, Gram or G-Dad. Boy, was it an exciting afternoon!
Mommy told me that Aunt Julie was coming to babysit, so I had to try several different outfits (I wanted to look my best, you see). We finally settled on my "I am so Cute" onesie and shorts. Apropos, don't you think?
Aunt Julie and I played all over the house! She gave me a bottle (um, I was a wee fussy) and then I took a good nap. Everything was going smoothly until I got hungry again and wanted nothing to do with the bottle. I blame my teeth, and mommy not being there, of course.
I can ride in my stroller without my infant car seat because I am a big boy. Okay, I admit it is a bit more bumpy, but I kinda like it- and there is less sun in my face! I loved being in the stroller when mommy, Gram and I went with Tiffany to the Farmer's Market. Even us babies have to get out from time to time- not fair for the mommies to have all the fun. Overall, this was my best day in a week. Thank you, Aunt Julie, and thank you Teeth, for not hurting me so much!
Catch ya later,
Aiden
No comments:
Post a Comment