It seems as though Aiden does not want to stay put these days. Yes ladies and gents, he is gearing up to crawl, walk, run and talk (all at once). It all started with lively antics in the crib during tummy time when he pulled his tummy forward using his little arms. Aiden's head and chest were entirely off the mattress and his knees where pushing hard- go baby!
The following day, I was reading the paper and turned around to find his body (minus the head) on the floor of the kitchen in front of his vibrating chair! He grinned up at me, happy with his accomplishment. How did he do that so quietly, I wondered. After sitting him back up in the chair, I went about making coffee as he noisily began scooting down the chair, out of it, onto the floor. I stopped again, righted him, and went about my morning routine, keeping a wary eye on my little magician. Each thwarted attempt made Aiden more fussy, and finally I strapped him in, using the bizarre crotch strap that accompanies our Fisher Price chair (and now I know why). What we called the Poop Chair will now be referred to as the Scoot Chair.
No comments:
Post a Comment